CANADA: YUKON - STONE SHEEP
10 DAYS - $75,000
Quest for one of the world’s most highly prized yet limited species – Stone Sheep! Entrust this trip of a lifetime to a family run outfit with 30+ years local experience. Only 6 hunts annually. Low-volume, high-success & highly personalized packages.
Trophy Sheep Hunts – x10 days – 1×1 guided – x1 Stone Sheep Ram – Aug. - Sept. - $75,000
- Return airport/hotel shuttles
- Return charter base shuttles
- All meals during hunt
- Tent camp lodgings
- Professional 1x1 guiding
- Wrangler / guide assistant
- String of pack horses per hunter
- x1 mature Stone Sheep ram
- NO Size Restrictions
- Bonus x2 Black Bears
- Bonus Wolves & Wolverine
- Bonus Fishing (if available)
- Rifle & Ammo (if needed)
- Basic meat/trophy preparations
- Delivery to local taxidermist
- 5% government sales tax
- Travel to destination city
- Any pre/post hunt meals or hotels
- Round trip charter flights
- Yukon hunt licensing & tags
- Fees for 2nd /3rd big game species
- Gratuities to guide & wrangler
- Alcohol (if desired)
- Trophy/meat export & taxidermy
- Side ventures/Tourism/Activities
- Personal purchases/Souvenirs etc.
UPGRADES & EXTRAS
- Extra hunting days:
Negotiable upon request
- Observer days:
Negotiable + Charter flights
- Rifle Rental: Included if desired
- Return charter flights: $2750/pp
- Hunting license & tags: $750
X2 Black Bear/Wolf/Wolverine)
Trophy fees for additional game;
- Grizzly/Caribou/Moose: $12,000
Due upon harvest or wounding/loss
- Black Bears/Wolves/Wolverine:
Bonus - No Trophy Fees
(Payable to Yukon gov upon success)
- Stone Sheep - $250
- Grizzly Bear (male) - $500
- Grizzly Bear (female) - $750
- Caribou/Moose - $150
- Black Bear/Wolf/Wolverine - $75
For many sheep hunters, Stone sheep represent one of the crucial species needed for the highly coveted North American Grand Slam/Sheep Slam. A species many cannot hunt DIY, and arguably the most handsome or even beautiful of all North American wild sheep. Central Yukon is known for its dark saddled rams, which are somewhat unique to the region, making these particular Stone sheep very attractive and desirable.
These limited sheep packages are 10 full 1x1 days with an experienced local guide, as well as a wrangler who is on the land scouting in advance of each hunt. Occurring in some of Yukon’s top producing areas, typical rams tend age 8-10+ years old, and must go full curl to be legal in Yukon. Charter from Whitehorse to basecamp, continue by horseback to the alpine, then proceed by backpack style hunting.
Another great feature to any mountain hunt in the Yukon is the ability to combine with ether Grizzly Bears and/or Mountain Caribou as targets of opportunity on flat-rate trophy fees, only payable upon harvest. Opportunity rates are usually quite good for any determined hunter wishing to combine species on a single trip. But that’s not all. BONUS Black Bears, Wolves, and Wolverines can all be taken for no additional costs, or depending on the time, even some bonus Arctic Grayling, Lake Trout or Northern Pike fishing!
Available upon request
Have Any Questions?
JOIN THE TAIGA MAILING LIST
All pricing in $USD. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice.