MEXICO - BROCKET DEER
6 DAYS - $5,500
Home to the new SCI #1 all-time Red Brocket deer! Experience the Mayan jungles of Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula with these extremely unique, limited and specialized deer hunts & a host of combo species!
Gray/Brown Brocket Deer Hunts: 7 days – 1x1 guided – Feb. - May = $5500
(+$1500 trophy fee upon success)
Red Brocket Deer Hunts: 7 days – 1x1 guided – Feb. - May = $7000
(+3000 trophy fee upon success)
- Round trip airport shuttles
- English speaking interpreter
- Jungle camp accommodations
- All meals during hunt
- Purified water, soda, juice, ice
- x7 full 1x1 guided hunting days
- All hunt permits, tags & licenses
- Shotgun rental & ammo
- 50% Brocket deer trophy fees
- NO Size Restrictions
- Full-time scouting personnel
- All ground transport during hunt
- Caping & salting of trophies
- Delivery to local shipping agent
- Assistance with trophy export
- Travel to destination city
- Any pre/post hunt meals or hotels
- 50% Brocket trophy fees (if due)
- Trophy fees for additional animals
- Gratuities to guides and staff
- Alcohol (if desired)
- Taxidermy costs & trophy export
- Side ventures/Sightseeing/Tourism
- Personal purchases/Souvenirs etc.
UPGRADES & EXTRAS
- Extra hunting days: $500
- Non-hunting observer rate: $1500
- Export Permit: Approx. $350
- Shotgun Rental: Included
Trophy Fees for Additional Game;
- Red Brocket Deer - $6000
- Gray/Brown Brocket Deer - $3000
- Ocellated Turkey: $1500
- Great Curassow -$1200
- Crested Guan - $900
- Paka - $1000 (nocturnal hunt)
- Coatimundi - $500
- Collard Peccary - $500
- Aguti - $350
(Due upon harvest or wounding/loss:
Home to several top-10 all-time Brocket deer, in addition to the current SCI #1 Red Brocket, taken in 2019! Unique and lesser-known American deer species, Brocket are a rewarding challenge to hunt. They are also key species towards SCI’s Antlered Game of the World Slam, the Weatherby Award, and the GSCO North American Super 40/Rex Baker Award. To check these boxes, hunters must travel to Mexico’s Yucatan, the only destination currently offering open seasons and exportable trophies.
Operating in proven, top producing areas, this outfit sees 90% opportunity with 75% success rates at trophy Brocket Deer. Such statistics are possible with packages including x7 full hunting days, professional 1x1 guiding, an army of trail cameras and full-time scouting personnel, round-trip shuttles from both Merida and Cancun and shotgun rentals. All based from comfortable jungle camps in strategic locations, offering hunters authentic Mayan cuisine, screened sleeping cabins, running water and Wi-Fi.
Brocket specialty hunts are best early or late in the season, when deer feed on flower blossoms and fallen fruit respectively. Both species live together in the same forests, alongside a unique roster of other bizarre and lesser-known jungle species, many of which are not available to hunt anywhere else on earth. Employ jungle hunting strategies with no relocations required to target all the various species!
The Yucatan is an intriguing and beautiful place, which also makes for a great winter escape destination, with many vacation or sightseeing options to choose from. Side ventures opportunities can include exploring historical Mayan pyramids and ruins, touring National parks to view many local wildlife species, or simply plan some beachside resort-based R&R in Cancun before or after the hunt.
Available Upon Request
Have Any Questions?
JOIN THE TAIGA MAILING LIST
All pricing in $USD. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice.