Canada: BC – Rocky Mountain Elk Combo
10 days - $13,000
Pursue some of the continent’s northernmost Elk herds where hunting pressure is barely existent. Peak bugle, 10-day rifle hunts yield excellent success rates, with options to combine with Mountain Goat, Moose, Bears & bonus trout fishing on this remote wilderness adventure!
Trophy Mountain Hunts:
10 full days – 1x1 guided – x 1
(Goat, Moose or Elk)– Aug.-Oct.
combo (Goat, Moose or Elk)
$4500 each plus licensing.
- Airport shuttles- FSJ or PG, BC
- Cabin/tent camp lodgings
- Professional 1x1 guiding
- x10 full hunting days
- x3 hearty meals daily
- x9-12 pack horses/Wrangler
- Or 4x4 truck/jet boat–as needed
- All overland/river transportation
- Precision rifle rental & ammo
- 4x4 trucks, quads & snowmobile
- All fees for x1 big game species
- No trophy fees for Bears/Wolves
- Bonus Bull/Rainbow trout fishing
- Basic hide/skull taxidermy prep
- Basic meat preparations
- Delivery to local taxidermist
- 5% Government Sales Tax (GST)
- Travel to destination city
- Any pre/post hunt meals or hotels
- Round-trip air charter flights
- BC non-resident hunting licenses
- Tags - Goat/Moose/Elk/Bear/Wolf
- Fees for 2nd /3rd big game species
- Gratuities to guide & cook
- Alcohol (if desired)
- Meat or trophy export costs
- Taxidermy or hide tanning costs
- Personal purchases/Souvenirs etc.
UPGRADES & EXTRAS
- Extra hunting days: $1000/day
- Observer days: $175/day
- Charter Flights – Approx. $1200
- Rifle Rental/ammo - $500
- BC Hunting License - $189
- Hunter Preservation Fund - $200
- Mountain Goat Tag - $370
- Western Canada Moose Tag - $265
- Rocky Mountain Elk Tag - $265
- Black Bear Tag - $189 (x2)
- Wolf Tag - $55 (No limit)
- Fishing license - $75
Trophy fees for additional game;
- Elk/Mtn Goat/Moose: $4500 (due upon successful harvest or wounding/loss)
- Black Bears & Wolves: No Trophy Fee
Tangle with one of Canada’s northernmost Elk populations! Beautiful and game-rich, this vast hunting territory holds a healthy and growing resident population of Rocky Mountain Elk, with hunting quality only improving with each passing season! Strict 6-point antlers restriction allow young bulls to mature and express their full potential! While recent forest fires, aggressive wolf trapping, and extremely limited hunting pressure have all contributed to the expanding local Elk herds, now well established in the region.
Their haunting bugles begin echoing through the valleys as early as late August, through mid-September, providing excellent opportunities to combine this hunt with Mountain Goat and Black Bear. Set out from the main lodge and overnight in wall tents or trappers’ cabins along the way, eventually spiking out in strategic areas as needed. With 10 full, 1×1 guided days, hunting by horseback or jetboat across a vast, remote hunting territory, each hunt is a different, custom-tailored adventure!
Moose can also be added on a trophy fee basis, as well as bonus opportunities at any wolves, and spectacular bull trout fishing at no additional charge aside from licensing. With a handful of tags in your pocket, these hunts are essentially a North American mountain hunting safari! A family run outfit with over 30 years’ experience. No one ready to hunt hard goes home empty handed.
"Taiga definitely delivers. I asked Adrian to help me book a wilderness Elk hunt, and he set me up with an outstanding package in remote northern BC. We were well cared for with great guides, hearty meals and excellent local experience. I would happily recommend Taiga to set you up with the right outfitter."
Rodney, Victoria, AUS
"Adrian set up an amazing African Safari for me, so I knew who to call when seeking a wilderness father and son elk hunt! It was obvious his outfitters knew their stuff, and each harvested beautiful 6x6 bulls! World-class trout fishing was an unexpected bonus! I can't wait to book my next adventure with TAIGA."
Dave, ON, CAN
"You could not dream up finer backcountry and a harder working crew. A place of pristine wilderness where many game species grow big. Goats, Moose, Elk, Bears… Fair chase hunting in northern BC at its finest! I’ll be sure to return again another year. Adrian and TAIGA can help make it all happen!"
Scott, AB, CAN
Have Any Questions?
JOIN THE TAIGA MAILING LIST
All pricing in $USD. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice.