CANADA: ONTARIO - EASTERN WILD TURKEY
3 DAYS - $2,200
These Canadian Eastern gobblers might be some of the world’s biggest, heaviest Wild Turkeys! Enjoy 3 full-days, all-inclusive, fully guided hunts for x2 Tom’s, on private property, perhaps with bonus Steelhead fishing, and only an hour from Toronto!
Eastern Turkey Hunts: 3 days/4 nights – fully guided – x2 bearded Eastern Turkeys – April-May = $2200
- 1x1 or 2x1 guiding by outfitter
- Round-trip airport shuttles
- Access to top producing areas
- All meals and lodgings
- x2 bearded Eastern Wild Turkeys
- Evening roosting ventures
- All equipment, blinds & decoys
- All ground transport during hunt
- Shotgun/ammo or Crossbows
- Basic trophy prep & freezing
- Basic meat deboning & freezing
- Delivery to local taxidermist
- 13% government sales tax
- Any pre/post hunt meals/lodgings
- Travel to destination city
- Hunt licensing & x2 turkey tags
- Gratuities to guides and staff
- Alcohol (if desired)
- Taxidermy & trophy/meat export
- Side ventures/Sightseeing/Tourism
- Personal purchases/Souvenirs etc.
UPGRADES & EXTRAS
- 4th morning Turkey hunt:
$200 (If needed/possible)
- Non-hunting observer day: $200
- Shotgun/Crossbow Rental: Included
- Steelhead/trout fishing ventures:
- ON Outdoors Card: (approx. CDN$8)
- ON non-resident small games:
- ON Turkey tags (x2):
(approx. CDN$45 each)
If classic spring turkey hunts are dear to your heart, then consider tangling with some of North Americans largest and heaviest wild turkeys on this unique package in Ontario Canada. Having become locally extinct during the colonial days, eastern wild turkeys were re-introduced to Ontario in the early 1980’s from hardy Michigan and Upstate New York donor populations. With sound management, there are now hundreds of thousands of eastern wild turkeys roaming the fields and forests of Southern Ontario. A wonderful conservation success story, enacted by local hunters and organizations.
Catering to first-time or veteran turkey hunters, these hunts occur during the iconic spring breeding season, and wild turkey activity and action are at their seasonal peak. Calling & decoys prove very effective. Each hunter may take x2 bearded turkeys, with experienced local guides or the outfitter, who are all passionate turkey hunters themselves. Hunts occur on strategic private property, largely with exclusive access, yielding near perfect opportunity rates on mature Tom turkeys.
The weather is nice, costs are affordable, logistics and travel are simple, lovely lodgings and meals included, and the birds are plentiful! With only 2-3 hunters in camp weekly, the focus is on quality of experience in an all-inclusive package. Short drives to either Toronto, or the Muskoka cottage country allows for any local sight-seeing before or after the hunt if desired. Otherwise kick back, relax and enjoy some world-class spring turkey action in Canada!
"As a member of the Canadian Forces, a new father, and active hockey player my time and travels are limited. Having recently taken-up hunting, I was intrigued by wild turkeys. Adrian helped me start to finish, building lifetime memories and appreciation for the great outdoors. Highly recommend. "
Michael, ON, CAN
"I had always wanted to properly experience a wild turkey hunt during the peak spring breeding season to see what all the fuss was about. Adrian set me up with a hunt in Ontario, and what can I say, 2 big tom turkeys in 3 outings! Fun, exciting and action-packed hunts. Thanks again!"
Jesse, AB, CAN
Have Any Questions?
JOIN THE TAIGA MAILING LIST
All pricing in $USD. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice.