ZIMBABWE - DANGEROUS GAME SAFARIS
7+ DAYS - $12,500+
Zimbabwe is an untamed Africa experience where Elephants, Crocodiles, Hippo’s and Buffalo roam freely across multiple, vast free-range concessions. Hunt with a proven PH in top-producing wilderness areas, with custom, all-inclusive packages.
Croc OR Hippo Safari – 7+ days = $12,500
Croc & Hippo Combo Safari – 7+ days = $18,750
Buffalo Safari – 10 days = $16,900
Exportable Elephant – 10 days = $35,000 - 45,000 (40lbs+)
Non-exportable Elephant – 10 days = $19,950 (25-40lbs.)
Leopard Safari – 10+ days - Available Upon request
- Round-trip airport shuttle <2 hrs
- Exclusive lodge accommodations
- All meals during hunt
- Daily maid & laundry services
- Soft drinks, bottled water & beer
- All hunt permits & license
- Trophy fees for package species
- Services of an experienced PH
- Professional 1x1 guiding
- Driver, Tracker, Skinners
- Quality hunting trucks & boats
- All ground transport during hunt
- Free BONUS fishing if available
- Trophy recovery & full processing
- Skull cleaning & hide salting
- Delivery to local taxidermist
- Travel to destination city
- Any pre/post hunt meals or hotels
- Round-trip airport shuttle >2 hrs
- VIP charter flights to hunt area
- Trophy fees for additional animals
- Rifle & Ammo during hunt
- Gratuities to PH and camp staff
- Hard alcohol (if desired)
- Taxidermy costs & trophy export
- Side ventures/Sightseeing/Tourism
- Personal purchases/Souvenirs etc.
UPGRADES & EXTRAS
- Extra hunting days:
Daily rate price ($995+/day 1x1)
- Non-hunting observer days:
- Airport Shuttles over 2hrs:
$300-700/group based on distance
- Rifle Rentals:
($40/day) + ammunition at costs
Zimbabwe is untamed African and a top dangerous game hunting destination where the Big 5 still roam freely. Multiple huge, free-range hunting concessions translate to a diverse roster of wildlife species, with no villages or communities within the hunting areas. This is vast, unbroken, African wilderness!
Crocodile and Hippo hunts are conducted from two adjoining areas (the Chete National Park/Safari Area & Sijarira Forestry Area) spanning nearly 500,000 acres along the shores of the 200-mile-long Lake Kariba. Perhaps offering some of the world’s best wild trophy Croc and Hippo hunting, there are also opportunities to add Elephant, Buffalo and various Plains game on a trophy fee basis. Bonus fishing is also included and available from lovely lake-side lodges, offering strategic views and complete privacy.
If the focus is Elephant, hunt the Matetsi ECA (Extended Conservation Areas) and Government managed Matetsi hunting blocks, offering hundreds of thousands of free-range acres. Both exportable and non-exportable hunts can be organized, with bulls ranging 40+ lbs. Conveniently, hunting areas are within close proximity and easy logistics from Victoria Falls, offering additional sightseeing activities.
Specialty Buffalo hunts occur in the special Ngamo-Sikumi Forestry area sharing an open border with Hwange National Park. The concession spans a massive 8,000 square kilometers (1.9 million FREE RANGE acres!) of forested land supporting a diverse number of species, and healthy populations of Buffalo, Leopard and Plains game with Sable, Kudu, Eland, Zebra and others. Near 100% success rates, with hunters taking any mature, 38+ inch hard-boss bull of their choice on flat rate trophy fees, with no size restrictions.
"Not my first hunt through Adrian, and not my first Safari with this PH, but as usual, the results were again excellent. Zimbabwe is a beautiful, remote and rugged country, and I wrapped up my Dangerous 7 with a huge mature Hippo and a great big old Crocodile. Thanks again. A great and memorable safari!"
Jim, IL, USA
Have Any Questions?
JOIN THE TAIGA MAILING LIST
All pricing in $USD. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice.